• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Modfox gas neck question.

Wreckedj30

Your welcome guys, so far no leaks or any problems with the neck modification. Sorry I haven't been around, I came across a bugeye subaru and have been researching my next project.!

foxannne

just wingin it
"If you're talking about a red 88 coupe that got a complete 03 terminator swap and an ugly gold(ish) paint job at the end, I have it on my hard drive. It is 12.5mb, with lots of pics. I couldn't find it on the net anywhere."
would be really valuable to me man!
email is daaavewilliams@gmail.com

Bill

Staff member
Donator
"If you're talking about a red 88 coupe that got a complete 03 terminator swap and an ugly gold(ish) paint job at the end, I have it on my hard drive. It is 12.5mb, with lots of pics. I couldn't find it on the net anywhere."
would be really valuable to me man!
email is daaavewilliams@gmail.com
I did not get the opportunity to hunt for it this weekend, but hope to do so early during the week. That computer is long gone, so it is likely on one of the many thumb drives I have stashed in a drawer.

foxannne

just wingin it
sounds great would love to see some hardcore information, if you have any other write ups on old thumb drives. more than interested,
ive got alot done, still need valuable information on fuel pump, tank routing, use sn95 tank/pump?
or fox tank sn95 pump if thats feasible?
how have other people done this?
mocking up crossmember mounts in now. driveshaft is just a tad too long it seems ideally i get that figured out

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Okay, I went through a dozen thumb drives with over 60,000 files. If I still have it, it is in a box or on an old laptop, so no love here for the moment.

massacre

Donator
sounds great would love to see some hardcore information, if you have any other write ups on old thumb drives. more than interested,
ive got alot done, still need valuable information on fuel pump, tank routing, use sn95 tank/pump?
or fox tank sn95 pump if thats feasible?
how have other people done this?
mocking up crossmember mounts in now. driveshaft is just a tad too long it seems ideally i get that figured out

You can use a fox tank with this fuel pump hanger

foxannne

just wingin it
I did not get the opportunity to hunt for it this weekend, but hope to do so early during the week. That computer is long gone, so it is likely on one of the many thumb drives I have stashed in a drawer.
thanks for the effort bill!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
That really is a nice looking setup. I might have to try that one on my next build. I'm planning on starting another one this summer. It has been years since I actually did a full build. I have probably forgotten half of the tricks to make the dash fit, which was the hardest part for me.