• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mod swap radiator bracket pics and torque box reinforcements.

88Foxbody

I know this thread is a year old but thanks for the pics. I'm working on my radiator supports now and was looking for ideas!

Paul

ModFoxHatch
I know this thread is 3 years old. But also thanks for the pics as above mentioned. Does anyone have any pics of mounting a new edge radiator into a fox body from the bottom side?

Paul

ModFoxHatch
Here's a link to the top mounts I did on our project, the bottom I simply drilled out the spot welds for the stock mounts and replaced them with the 99-04 mounts that I removed from the donor by drilling the spot welds. I also made some out of sheet metal for my car that I bent, it wasn't very hard since I used the later mounts as reference.

http://modularfoxmustangs.com/community/threads/1982-mustang-4-6-radiator-conversion.2141/

Thank you!

I just used a fox rad lol

I want to use all of the new edge parts on my fox

nathan

Looks good , i had to use a piece of wire until i get time to make a bracket , looks good.