• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hoosier Newbie

Shelby

So I found this sight hoping to get some diagrams for my 89 LX, but can't get info until I make 10 posts? I don't have anything to talk about yet.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Shelby. Welcome to the site. Tell us about your 89 LX and what you have planned for it. Tell us about yourself. Dig in and make yourself at home. You'll find that most of the member here are builders and don't mind chatting with you about how you did or plan to do things and what kinds of challenges there are with the many unique combinations.

Shelby

Got her as a roller. EFI is giving me a run for the money. My other huge issue is the wiring. It as all in a clustered up ball just sitting in the car. Worse than Christmas lights. that's how I found myself here, looking for some wiring diagrams.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Sounds like a mess. Beyond the wiring, what is the plan. Do you have a donor car?