• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

recommendations on exhaust

IornFox

Hey guys so I'm getting pretty deep in my build and need to figure out my exaust set up. I'm using my 04 k-member and the engine is a 2v which I don't know if that makes a difference or not. What would you guys recommend for a exaust set up with what I'm using? Will a stock sn95 gt exaust work on a foxbody? Any help is greatly appreciated.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hey guys so I'm getting pretty deep in my build and need to figure out my exaust set up. I'm using my 04 k-member and the engine is a 2v which I don't know if that makes a difference or not. What would you guys recommend for a exaust set up with what I'm using? Will a stock sn95 gt exaust work on a foxbody? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Seems like JBA is your best bet...
http://www.modularfoxmustangs.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions-faq.1657/

IornFox

Okay I will definitely look into those. For the H pipe and catbacks. Do they have to be the fox style or can I use the sn95 style?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Anyone know if a fox catback bolt up to 4.6 midpipe?
Generally speaking, yes. However, brands, sizes, hanger locations, etc. don't always translate perfectly from one to the next.

Gearbox94

Well if you're still wondering a sn95 x pipe won't fit.. gotta rebend in a few areas. Thats one of the problems holding me back right now.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

cdog02mustgt

one from a 99-04 wont work but 96-98 will. Just did the swap on mine using shorties. Really wish I went with long tubes, but wanted to make it easier if I have to drop the trans.