• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Users Please Read

Hello new here. I have a 99 cobra convertible and working on upgrading to an 03-04 cobra. I have started to get some stuff like the eaton, lower intake, oil cooler, the bridge, timing cover. I will need all the help with getting the rest of the stuff. All the info you guys can give me will help I am trying to get the parts all together then the wife said I can get a loan and get it done.

Streetechniques

My name is Kyle Weiss I'm the owner of Streetechniques. We just decided to venture away from our normal import builds and add an American made vehicle to the list of shop race cars. We sourced a 93 lx coupe virgin car still full car just didnt run. We also got a 17 gen 2 coyote swap with 50k miles on it from a donor of one of our customers that had his car hit while parked and a total loss. We are here to review and gain some knowledge in this area of these swaps as this is our first coyote swap. Looking forward to whats in store.

Post #1

Bill

Staff member
Donator
My name is Kyle Weiss I'm the owner of Streetechniques. We just decided to venture away from our normal import builds and add an American made vehicle to the list of shop race cars. We sourced a 93 lx coupe virgin car still full car just didnt run. We also got a 17 gen 2 coyote swap with 50k miles on it from a donor of one of our customers that had his car hit while parked and a total loss. We are here to review and gain some knowledge in this area of these swaps as this is our first coyote swap. Looking forward to whats in store.

Post #1
Hi Kyle, welcome to the site. That coyote will go nicely in the 93 LX. You will find a great deal of information here that will assist you in your build. Learn to navigate the site and make yourself at home. Start a build thread. We like pictures.

jeffadams259

Just picked up a 4v married to a 4r70w with only 65k for 500 bucks! Super excited to throw it in my fox. Got allot of research to do! This forum is packed with allot of info it looks like!

massacre

Donator
Just picked up a 4v married to a 4r70w with only 65k for 500 bucks! Super excited to throw it in my fox. Got allot of research to do! This forum is packed with allot of info it looks like!
4v with auto is a great combo. What engine do you have?

starper57

We have a system in place that requires you to have no less than 10 Posts in order to edit your signature , View attachments or post live links anywhere. (NO SPAM and One Liners)

If you have reached the required post-count you may have to wait 15 minutes for the system to update you.

This is not here to be an inconvenience to you, It is here to protect legitimate users and our staff from mass amounts of informational posts while using our forum.

Here is a clear list of what permissions you get and at which post-count

New users 0-10 posts
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures
Download resources
Post replies and threads
Upload an avatar
Follow & Like
Edit user info
Showcase threads
Post links
Create Signatures

Donators $ 5.00 (YOU STILL HAVE TO POST 10 TIMES)
Get Everything from above plus more Blogs/Gallery/etc after your 10 posts..

Remember no (NO SPAM and One Liners) your account will get deleted... Thanks for donating and helping to maintain a great information site.

User upgrades are automatic and are handled by the system, users are updated every 20 minutes via a cron job. If you can't post links or anything else after you reach the required postcount then please wait a few minutes for the system to upgrade you.
Good place to pick up a lot of information on modular motors a very happy to be on here thank you