• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Problem With Wiring

vettn71

795C200A-9432-43FC-BC18-2F90797D1C3B.jpeg 4B30BF2A-BE48-49B4-92F3-039E8535A982.jpeg D79308E4-4F00-44E0-A4D1-402C2A8DC2C0.jpeg Gentlemen

I had started an 84 coupe conversion, but due to health issues I had to put it on hold. I’m now back on it, but can’t remember where things in the engine compartment. If I could get some guidance I’d appreciate it.

The three photos show where I am. Most of the vacuum lines are figured out, except the one on the very back of the throttle body The wiring is tough.

You can see the connectors that don’t have a home. Some off the connectors were not labeled, but many were and the labels came off.

TIA

Jim

vettn71

Well, I see no replies and I’m not surprised. There’s a lot under there not connected to anything. I can’t find decent vacuum connections or the small hard vacuum lines coming from the intake. Mine are crumbling from the heat.

Anything you could toss me would be appreciated

Jim

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Your engine looks like a mixture of parts with a '99 or later intake manifold and '98 or earlier ignition coils. I have the wiring diagrams for both. Send me a PM and I might be able to help you.

vettn71

With some guidance from FuturaGuy and lots of head scratching my son and I were able to get mst of things connected. @FutufsGuy, thanks for the invalBle help. Still a little ng way to go, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The entire drivetrain, wiring, dash, etc came out of my fully operational 96 two-valve. Everything should fit together as it did but n the 96. I had pulled the engine earlier to have it rebuilt and had no problem getting back together. I guess it sat too long this s time me

Jim