1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

1998 Cobra Value

Discussion in '4.6L Mustangs' started by 89DirtCoupe, Jan 3, 2014.

1. 89DirtCoupe

89DirtCoupe Well-Known Member

So, I may have found a decent donor car for my swap. It is a 1998 Cobra with 74k miles on it. It was in a accident (Hit in the rear quarter, driver door, and front bumper) and from what the current owner says, it runs great. I'm looking at using most of the car for my swap.

I was curious what everyone thought it would be worth considering it runs and drives?

2. ponyboy89lx

ponyboy89lx Well-Known Member Staff Member

I know my location limited me on a donor car, there is not a lot of wrecked cobra's here and if they are even remotely fixable they want a high price. So depends on the location of your donor, if it runs and drives 2500 or so maybe a little less. I found one just a couple miles from me that was wrecked then fixed needed paint and the boy wanted 2500 for it. I was about to rip his arm off for it but the title was a little iffy so I backed out of the deal.

3. 89DirtCoupe

89DirtCoupe Well-Known Member

I'm still on the hunt for something. I'd really like to find a Cobra so I can use the complete drivetrain, harness, brakes, and computer.

4. Speedtospare

Speedtospare Well-Known Member

Dont forget Mach 1 or Aviator motors. Cheap c head 4V's

5. Lariat

Lariat New Member

if I remember correctly the aviator motor has about as much flow as termi heads. that is definitely an option.

6. metalman302

metalman302 Member

The mach, termi, and aviator heads are all the same... so yes they would flow the same.

7. rcustomz

rcustomz Active Member

8. Cobraboy03

Cobraboy03 Member

depends on location, seen them anywhere from 1000 to 3000 depending on condition and miles