• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2003 Mach 1 Engine

cpearson1342

Would anyone be interested in buying a 2003 mach 1 engine? I might be upgrading to an 04 cobra drivetrain over the winter and if anyone is interested in buying my old engine I would be glad to show it while it is still in the car. I didn't want to put it in the classifieds because it's not technically for sale yet, and I'm still making the deal with the cobra so I want to make sure it happens first.

Everything from it is from a salvage 2003 mach 1, I have carfax, it was a total loss and was put into a 96 mustang before it was in my car. Currently is has about 63,000 miles, but I do drive it daily. Everything was swapped over to the 96 so if any other parts are needed they can also be included. The only thing is that I can't include the transmission or computer because they will be used for another modswap for my brother. We do have an automatic transmission and computer that could possibly be included, but only if it's wanted.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone interested feel free to pm me with any questions