• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale 4.6 4V conversion harnesses - OEM 03 Mach1 ECU & Fuse Block/Headlight harness, 99/01 Inj harness

EvinH

I decided not to go through with my Mod swap in my fox so I'm selling the OEM wiring harnesses I collected. I have an 03 Mach1 computer and fuse block/headlight harness. I also have a 99/01 Cobra injector harness and manual transmission harness. The ECU harness was purchased from another person who did a mod motor swap, I believe it was a 2V to 4V, but it has some wire splices and cut wires. The other harnesses are in good condition, but dirty, as they are wreck yard pulls. I'm selling them as-is. $350 + shipping for everything.

Attachments

• IMG_8028.JPG
    IMG_8028.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8029.JPG
    IMG_8029.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_8030.JPG
    IMG_8030.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8031.JPG
    IMG_8031.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 51

George Rose

very interested in the parts if you still have them can you email me pictures im not able to open up the ones on the thread

EvinH

Yep, everything is still available. Shoot me your email address and I'll email them to you.