• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

40 second burnout on dry pavement

4whldisc

last week was a horrid week so far as chaos & stress was concerned, so we decided to do a video to let the smoke out.

actually the smoke cloud drifted over a mile away.

i turned on the A/C for positive cabin presure to keep the smoke out and turned the back brakes off with the proportioning valve.

no accidents, only 3 fatalities all three were chevies, the vette blew the clutch out early on.....

check out our video on youtube:
LAWLEY TEAM FORD HARLEM SHAKE (FEAT BOBBY LITE).

weare hoping to organise our first "powerfest" this summer.

no trailer queens

if it don't drive don"t arrive

if your gears are too low. leave early

4whldisc

it was a lot of fun, plenty of noise and smoke, three chevy's broke, the vette lost a clutch, the tubo 6 liter truck blew the tranny lines off, another chevy had a tire fail, luckily all the fords were intact.

i dont think we could repeat the event with the same cars and have the same reaction, but we are hoping to "go large" next time. a lot of people wanted to join in, but it as was a spur of the moment thing and getting dark, we had to roll. we literally had piles of smoking rubber afterward.

i took 2 good showers to get the smoke smell off, cars stank for a while .

we are trying to get a proposal together, and see which way the wind blows. we may be on to something. at least ift keeps it off the streets.

4whldisc

i was amazed at how some of the tires actually burned the concrete and left small holes in it. i would strongly recomend not to use your street tires. nobody i spoke to had ever done a burn-out for so long, so we were all a bit leary. but when it kicked off and you could hear the roar of all the engines, nobody wanted to stop.