• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

4th Annual CISVT Cruise-in Car Show

NightStalker

April 21st is the 4th Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords Cruise-in Car Show, we have a car show that starts about 11am at the Hooters in Peoria Illinois. Last year we had about 120-150 Ford performance vehicles attend, we would like to be close to or possibly eclipse 200 this year. It is a fun time and there are several groups that organize to cruise to it from different locations, like Chicago, STL, Indianapolis, and possibly farther away. This year there will be prizes for the different classes at the car show along with a mobile dyno. If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to ask and I will do my best to get it answered in a timely manner.

NightStalker

Oh I'm trying to get my engine mount situation figured out, the turbo header hit the passenger side frame rail

Svt Fox

Staff member
Small world! I use to live in Springfield back in the 80's and briefly in the 90's.

Gotta love the Hilton that looks like a flash light haha!