• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

89 fox swap with 03 cobra

rq323

is there anyone who can help me im looking to use my fox dash and steering colum with the 03 cobra harness i seen a couple of links but i cant get any info help

whiteponygt

There is plenty of answers with pics once u get past the post count u have half of what u need figured out u still have a ton more questions u need to ask urself, are u repinnung the ignition switch and using the Fox switch are u going to retro fit the sn switch to the Fox column,have u had the pats disabled yet what cluster r u going to use the Fox or the cobra. That's just a few question check out Craig's build he has lots of pics and even videos it's a great guide to go by.

rq323

I want to 're pin the fox ignition im using my cobra cluster and I want to keep the fox dash thanks for the help buddy im new to the forum and can use all the help I can get

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

whiteponygt

No problem I will tell u now make a plan and stick with it I've been building mine for 3 years every time I get close I want something different and take it back apart. :banghead:

rq323

thanks for the heads up buddy im really almost two years in my build it seems like its never ending but im left with the electrical appreciate the help thank you

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. There are tons of electrical discussions, diagrams and pictures on here once you get your post count up.