• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

91 4v procharged cobra

quik660

Donator
Looked at the ECU in my car to be sure......I was a lil off..... The date on it is 2/17/96. It also said EEC-V

quik660

Donator
Awwwww heck..... Didn't pay attn to that. It wasn't the same as urs tho. Wanna say it started with a 2

quik660

Donator
Well last weekend I Thougt I busted a brake hose...... Turned out I split the rear brake line at the junction where the rubber brake hose attaches to the hard line. It makes a sharp 90* where it attaches..... Split it at the bend! Gonna have a braided line made and tear out the steel solid line.

4eyedcoupe

Donator
Nice coupe! I like that you stayed with the stock dash, something I would like to do with mine. How bad was it to wire in the aftermarket gauges?

quik660

Donator
I actually got the car with 4v already swapped in it......I imagine you could just add the needed sending units and they would work fine. I know there has been a coolant temp sensor added, and oil pressure.

1st gear......Pointless. 2nd gear......equally pointless! 3rd gear till about 55mph is a sideways blurr! Finally once it hooks, it'll ride!
Has a completely stock top end.... All the way to the TB. Bottom end has 9:1 JE dished forged pistons, mahle H-beam rods, 03-04 cobra forged crank...... And the best part..... Tesksid block. Procharger pullied to 10lbs...42lb injectors, 255lph FI pump with a T-Rex booster pump. Thinking bout swapping out the P1sc for a D1sc and going for 15lbs.

Really want some long tubes on it..... But I can't find any that I read about that fit properly. Y'all know of any?

JBA makes a nice mid-length with a 3" collector that has come WAY down in price. The Wicked Stangs Mustang Race car runs them and they would make a HUGE difference on your car. 6635S is the part for Stainless and 6635SJT if you are looking for a 1700 degree Ceramic Coating.

http://0053839.netsolhost.com/product_images/Exhaust Products/JBA Exhaust/6635S.jpg
http://0053839.netsolhost.com/product_images/Exhaust Products/JBA Exhaust/6635SJT.jpg

If you have any questions let me know.

Dustin

drfrazzy

Your set up is nearly identical to what I am installing in my car. Are you still up and around LOL to answer some questions

benstein IBC

bae37f3b.jpg

729ef2aa.jpg

f3928d43.jpg

Thought I'd share my hoopdie with u guys

benstein IBC

bae37f3b.jpg

729ef2aa.jpg

f3928d43.jpg

Thought I'd share my hoopdie with u guys

hey bro i had a question im doing the same conversion with the stock foxbody dashboard and steering column, was wondering how did you hook up the ignition on the column i set up all of the cobraharness but it doent match the plug on the coulmn.