• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

93 Cobra with Termy drivetrain, suspension and interior

PapaTom

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's been posted here before, but here is a prime example of what can be accomplished!!!

This enthusiast is Aaron Stiles. I've seen his work on a few other forums and he is a true afficonado! This is one heck of a build and thought I'd share it with you all.

Aaron, if you see this...I hope you don't mind I share your amazing work!

Quote from Aaron's thread on 1993cobra.com : I am sure you all will beat me up for this one, but oh well, I have owned almost 20 93 Cobras now, I bought one last year out of Cali, Theft recovery car with No interrior No Motor and half the body missing, Car is an original Teal with Black cloth car, with sunroof, My son was mad when I sold my 04 Mystic Cobra, so we are Building a Mystic 93 Cobra with a Complete 04 Drivetrain, I am also using another Teal Black cloth car with sunroof for Body parts, this is a 5K mile car with a clean title, I am using for parts, so their is 2 Less teal Black cloth cars now. And one less 04 Mystic Cobra. So I am helping with the 93 and 04 values.

I have always been a purest at heart, never been much for modifying a car, always prefered all original parts. But things change and if you have been to many car shows lately stock 93 Cobras don't get much attention. So I figured I build me a nice attention getter. Here is a link in which I am posting pictures of the Build. I hope you all don't beat me up too much.

Oh and by the way this was the only 93 Teal Black cloth car sold new in Alaska. Still had the block heater attached to the radiator support.

Starting point:

HPIM0911.gif

HPIM0921.gif

HPIM1055.gif

HPIM1056.gif

The build:

HPIM1169.gif

HPIM1174.gif

HPIM1178.gif

HPIM1422.gif

HPIM1436.gif

HPIM1437.gif

HPIM1450.gif

HPIM1459.gif

HPIM1488.gif

HPIM1630.gif

HPIM1634.gif

HPIM1641.gif

HPIM1758.gif

HPIM2075.gif

HPIM2079.gif

100_2765.gif

100_2767.gif

100_2768.gif

kweb288

not sure but im almost positiv this car was in a magazine this/last month i think modified mustangs and fast fords....

But that is a hella nice car

PapaTom

[quote author=kweb288 link=topic=336.msg677#msg677 date=1248299069]
not sure but im almost positiv this car was in a magazine this/last month i think modified mustangs and fast fords....

But that is a hella nice car
[/quote]

Thats the one! I think it was in Mustang Monthly