• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

93 Coupe/96 Cobra Project

Did you just bent the fox fuel lines? Any issues doing that?
Yep - I just carefully bent them. It took some time but worked out very well. This was my "budget" build and with buying the car, engine, tranny, and everything else I'm in it around $6000. I worked with what I could and went to junkyards very frequently.

Sounds like my build! I have been slowly gathering all the parts I need for the swap. Don't have a donor car, but have all the wiring harnesses out of a 96 cobra that I plan on using. I think I will try to bent my fox fuel lines. Thanks for the input.

benstein IBC

Question - I am using the fox rack. When I tried to install the steering shaft, but it's a bit short. What steering shaft should I be using?

Also got the K-Member in, but I forgot to get pictures of that.
i had to buy a maximum motorsports rack if you are using the stock steering column

Bill

Staff member
Donator
There are several aftermarket adjustable length connecting shafts that can be easily adapted as well.