• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

94 Mark viii to 90 fox convertible

higgy120380

Hello my name is Rick and I am new to the site. I have a 90 fox convertible and I also have a 1994 Lincoln Mark viii that I am not even using cause of air suspension and few other things not related to engine. I have been reading alot about doing the swap but havent really found something that explained exactly what I would need to do the swap. I heard great things about it, but alot of different opinions as far as it being to costly or whatever. But since I have it sitting there I figured why not ask and see if it would be worth doing as a project. So with that said can somebody let me know exactly what I would need or to be able to swap the 4.6 in the fox. I greatly appreciate all the help and advise.
Thanks
rick

modularf

Welcome Rick.. There is alot of info posted by members I have also contributed what we did and it is very similar to what you want to do..