• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

96 cobra swap into 92 fox ignition

benstein IBC

My uestion is does anybody know the re pin set up from the 96 cobra wiring to the stock foxbody ignition switch or how to be able to run the stock fox ignition

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Send me a PM. I have the Cobra and Fox wiring diagrams and can probably talk you thru it once I know exactly what you're your problem is and what you're planning to do.

benstein IBC

Send me a PM. I have the Cobra and Fox wiring diagrams and can probably talk you thru it once I know exactly what you're your problem is and what you're planning to do.
how do i pm you? im runninhg all the 96 cobra wiring on my foxbody.. but the ignition wires to the steering column are different so they dont plug in.. noq i know theres a diagram of the re pin from the 99-04 cobras out there but that diagram is different to the 96 -98 and i was wondering if anybody here has done this conversion with a stock foxbody dashboard and key

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Go to the Forum page and highlight the Inbox on the top right. It will open a window titled Conversations and in the lower right corner there is a link "Start a New Conversation". Click on that link, type my user name "Futuraguy" in the participants block, enter a title in the title block and type your message, then hit send.