• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

96 cobra to 92 foxbody wiring question

benstein IBC

i did the swap already but stuck on the electrical i did the sn wiring up front and installed the fox body coil to feel the fox body interior since im using the fox body dashboard... i got it to crank over but the fuel pump doesn't turn on... any suggestions..

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. I'm not the one to answer your wiring question. I assume you've looked to see if power is getting to the pump, if the relay is firing, etc. Anyway, make yourself at home. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

FuturaGuy

Staff member
Are you using the SN-95 fuel pump relay and resistor, and the Constant Control Relay Module (CCRM)? Some SN's have the fuel pump relay integral with the CCRM, others have it separate. I've done this before, connecting a Fox dash to SN wiring, so feel free to send me a PM.

benstein IBC

Are you using the SN-95 fuel pump relay and resistor, and the Constant Control Relay Module (CCRM)? Some SN's have the fuel pump relay integral with the CCRM, others have it separate. I've done this before, connecting a Fox dash to SN wiring, so feel free to send me a PM.

how can i send you a pm?