• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

96 gt swap into 79 pace ca

shaun.b

Hi all I have a 79 pace car that I'm swapping a 96 gt motor into. My question is what do I use for a clutch cable? My car came factory with the 2.3 carbed turbo motor and a 4 speed. The last setup I had was an 85 svo efi swap with a t5, I switched the pedal assembly for the svo setup because the bellhousing was different so I have 85 svo pedals, I'm going to use the tr3650 in my car I have everything I need to do the swap minus a clutch and flywheel. I got a 97 gt k memeber and mac longtubes and the complete harness and computer this isn't my first efi swap so I'm not worried about wiring I'm just wondering about the clutch cable and such any help would be appreciated.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Shaun, welcome to the party. I'm not familiar with SVO pedals, but I'm sure someone here will help you out.