1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

99-04 ignition cylinder into a 91 fox steering column??

Discussion in '1979-1993 4.6L Conversion' started by 91NewEdgeFoxGT, Feb 17, 2016.

1. 91NewEdgeFoxGT

91NewEdgeFoxGT New Member

has anyone on here used the newedge cylinder on the fox swap, I have complete 03 gt for my swap, wanted to use everything into mine including the key and Pats.. please help!!!!

2. CAMD FOX

CAMD FOX Termi Swapped 4 Eye

Are you looking to put the new edge lock cylinder in the fox column?

3. Bill

Bill Well-Known Member Staff Member Donator

I don't think he will answer. I haven't seen him back since his first port.

4. Xporter

Xporter Active Member

Tried searching, has anybody been able to answer this. I'm using the entire 04 harness and need to know if I'll need to use the key/ignition cylinder from it as well.

5. Bill

Bill Well-Known Member Staff Member Donator

If you are using the entire harness, I assume you are doing the interior swap as well. If not, you can use the Fox cylinder, but you will need to have the PATS deactivated in the 04 computer. If you are using the 04 column as part of the interior swap, you will need to use the ignition cylinder. How are you planning to use it?