• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

aje k member motor mount question???

8t9notch

Earlier this year i was rounding up parts for my swap. I got most of the stuff. I ordered a aje k member off ebay. The k member is fine its just these motor mounts that make me question how the hell they attach to the motor. The motor mounts are round and there are two bolts through them on each side. Well the guy said they are motor mounts..

modularf

[quote author=8t9notch link=topic=445.msg1052#msg1052 date=1291861412]
Earlier this year i was rounding up parts for my swap. I got most of the stuff. I ordered a aje k member off ebay. The k member is fine its just these motor mounts that make me question how the hell they attach to the motor. The motor mounts are round and there are two bolts through them on each side. Well the guy said they are motor mounts..
[/quote]

Can you post pictures of it..

8t9notch

is it possible to use 96 cobra motor mounts that is what i wanted to use. The kmember that i have looks like it bolts on the way the old 5oh did.

modularf

[quote author=8t9notch link=topic=445.msg1265#msg1265 date=1298224929]
is it possible to use 96 cobra motor mounts that is what i wanted to use. The kmember that i have looks like it bolts on the way the old 5oh did.
[/quote]

I think you can, I believe we were using the stock mounts for awhile than we got those above.. I will find out with the other guys who help with the build.