• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

cheap c heads?

whiteponygt

So had extra teksid block laying around so thought of looking for c heads .clearly 1200-2000 is out of the question for 03 cobra heads but I have noticed talk about the Lincoln aviator heads.Seams to be a cheap alternative.Anyone have any info or reasons not to use them? After seeing the power potential of the b head motor. I'm thinking c is the way to go.

whiteponygt

I've thought of having then ported but I'm limited on my power adders,three options are turbo non intercooler kb or centri. All of these make awesome power.I'm just partial to the roots and twin screw blowers.which are more readliy available for the c head motor.

I know the 99-newer Lincoln continentals 4.6 DOHC motors came with the newer C heads. That's what I've got on my 98 mark viii motor and 01 cobra intake. Picked up the heads for 150.00 at my local junkyard.

Speedtospare

Find an Aviator. they have C heads. I paid $1000 canadian for the whole engine complete. Thats like 48 cents with the dollar now :)