• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas Wish for Our Forum

Svt Fox

Staff member
Boost, Nitrous, N/A, specific sections.

At this time, I'm not sure how often they would be used however, I do think it may be useful in the future.

whiteponygt

I have the same problem with my photos I have to take every photo and resize it before I post it and also video to

whiteponygt

ive tried like 2 or 3 at a time ive tried up loading them from my phone and also saving them to my computer but the files are mp4 and when I try to post them they are saying extention not allowed

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
ive tried like 2 or 3 at a time ive tried up loading them from my phone and also saving them to my computer but the files are mp4 and when I try to post them they are saying extention not allowed
mp4 is a video, not pictures.. That is our miscommunication :) I can fix that...

whiteponygt

sorry actually that was my fault I also tried loading pictures to at the time and they didn't load they are loading now, the video I haven't tried yet