• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dewaynes 87 t-top modfoxnotch

dewayne

the passenger side header fit beautifully and imo are a pretty good pair of cheep budget headers PART_1360717588309.jpeg

dewayne

ok so i cut to much off the back of the k member where it bolts to the subframe so i had to add a bit and i cut a couple holes in the sides big enough to put my hands through to help access starter bolts and steering shaft bolt after hydroboost is in PART_1360718111788.jpeg

dewayne

k frame engine and tranny bolted in so i could build the cross member however i found that i had to move the floor board on driver side about two inches so the linkage and neutral safety switch would clear it actualy touched pretty hard PART_1360715908118.jpeg

dewayne

so i used the stock mark8 tranny mount and that little plate that moves the mount back i did this because i noticed it lined up perfectly with the 4 cylinder fox tranny xmember mounts that are bolted to the subframe PART_1360715747841.jpeg

dewayne

when i take it all back out and apart ill get better pictures before i clean and paint everything it worked so well PART_1360715767621.jpeg

dewayne

ebay 135.00 shipped..... jones universal 3 inch x pipe kit was great ill use it again any dayPART_1360715671113.jpeg

dewayne

the exhaust turned out pretty good for doing it my self and lucky me we don't have to have cats here just a law to have mufflers noise ordinances and single chamber flowmasters barely fit inside the rules PART_1360715135051.jpeg

dewayne

i used v band clamps because i really liked them when i built my turbo 4cylinder notch a few years ago now every thing i build gets themPART_1360715636554.jpeg

dewayne

so i decided to make the tube to the throttle body because i can and was bored and didnt want to go home ......my wife had the whole family at the house its not done just slapped together to see what i wanted PART_1360715203457.jpeg

dewayne

oh yah what are these wheels i got them for two hundred bucks a while back the fronts are 18x9 the backs are 18x10 and they had brand new tires on them but no one ive talked to knows what the are called they say ford on the back PART_1360715096838.jpeg

Svt Fox

Staff member
ok but saleen wheels wouldnt have ford molded into them would they???

a8y5y9eb.jpg