• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

External bolts

bigjohnsondohc

Since I purchased my cobra upper and lower intake manifold for my mark viii motor, I have been on the hunt for bolts to connect the upper manifold, lower manifold and other odd and end bolts for the external engine. Ive been looking for months for used bolts in all classifieds and none of the major mustang sites sells specific hardware for specific parts of the engine. Just wanted to share a site that I recently found that carries correct size and thread bolts for modular engines, it is pro weld performance parts. I just ordered them the other day and they shipped out about an hour later. I can update the thread later when I receive them.

Just a side note, this thread isn't to spam the site, just wanted to help people out because I was getting a bit frustrated looking for hardware and wanted to share it with others.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Go ahead and post a link up. Sooner or later, someone else will be in the same boat.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Those are beautiful fasteners. I will definitely have to get some when the time comes on my project. Thanks for the link!