• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

fitechefi.com

hipoman

I'm about ready to try this fuel inj system for a carb intake. I am sure some of u will be using a setup like that.the one up to 600hp is $995 with other options. Check out their site.
Also if anyone has used their system chime in. Its self learning. Customers have given great reviews.

hipoman

But it is fuel injection. A self learning one

The price is over $1000 less than holley, FAST etc....

Speedtospare

How much support will it have in the future? Self learning is not a final tune, its just to get it going. How many people in your area tune with the above?

Read the reports on the holley, its damn amazing. We have guys running tham now. I have turner jumping at learning to tune with it. I will be using one on my LS Datsun 240z

hipoman

It has the ability to be tuned. It also has timing control and a variable control for fuel pressure. I will post when i get it set up.

hipoman

It wont be till spring but i will let people know how it works. My 89 chevy 3500 w/454 runs on a OBD1 computer so if it works great on the chevelle i'll get one for it too. We'll see.