• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fixing to go all out.....

quik660

Donator
After my brake line splitting nightmare...... And also observing all my fuel lines rusted up under the car.... I have decided to ditch every bit of the factory fuel system. Going with a Glenn's sleeper tank, Aeromotive A1000 pump, all -10 fuel supply line and -6 return, Aeromotive rails and A1000 regulator. Ought to be ready to really light the fire after getting this fuel system in!!!!!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Sounds like a worthy investment. I'm not familiar with the tank you talked about. I'm looking forward to seeing the tech on the install.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Okay, so I went out to the web site and must say I'm completely impressed. And, its made in the USA. Really good choice.

quik660

Donator
I'll have a full how to written up....... I wanted a sumped tank without the huge bulky sump hanging out the rear end..... Socwith this tank being internally sumped with no signs..... It's a win/win for me. Also gonna be running a A1000 FPR as well. I should have parts start rolling in this week!!!!

cpearson1342

I've got the glenn's cobra style tank in mine and it's been great so far. Just have stock cobra hat, pumps, and upgraded to 3/8" fuel hose up to the front. Seems to have no problem powering my eaton swap, and I think the duty cycle got to about 80% at the top end.