• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FNG with a 93 GT termi project

Red93stang

First post! I have a 1993 GT that I have had for 13 years. Removed the old tired 5.0 a couple years ago and bought a wrecked 04 termi with plans of doing the swap. Life happened and I lost interest. Now I am back and determined to make the swap happen!

Looking for thoughts and opinions on how to make this swap as easy as possible. I hate wiring and I would like to retain the fox interior, so from what I have read on here I am going to have to marry the two harnesses. Correct? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the forum. There are wiring diagrams posted on here that will help you. It isn't terribly hard, just time consuming. You can keep your Fox interior without any real problems, so you are in the right place. Your parts car, depending on how badly it is wrecked, will have every part you need. You can upgrade if your budget allows, but it isn't necessary if not. Get some pics up and we can better answer your questions and concerns.

john mac

sell all the termi wiring except for the actual engine harness and starter/alternator harness, those other harnesses will more than pay for a dunne rite performance's 03/04 jumper harness. you will have to wire up about 6 wires and you have a running motor, of coarse, PATS needs to be removed from the tune. then gauges and starter/alternator wires are about the only other thing you have to wire up. im in the middle of this swap myself, using a built 4r70w. sct custom tune to remove emissions and PATS.

Red93stang

Thanks for the quick replies! "Dunne Rite Performance harness" do you have a link or I guess I can just google it.

I'll try and get pics up when ever I figure that part of the forum out. Every time I have tried it says the files are too large. I'll get it, I'm on several other forums but for Buell motorcycles.

john mac

u9e7uvud.jpg