• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FRPS adapter for aftermarket fuel rails

takdashark

Donator
What are you guys doing for the fuel rail pressure sensor on aftermarket rails? I know Aeromotive makes an adapter for it, so that's an option. Anyone else do a remote setup or anything? Pics would be nice :)

I assume the sensors the same across the of mod motor platform, but if anyone's knows definitely if it is or isn't, could you please pass that along?

Thank you!

takdashark

Donator
image.jpg image.jpg No one has used aftermarket rails and kept the fuel rail pressure sensor???

Here is the Aeromotive 15112 adapter I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:

takdashark

Donator
I have a return system as well. I never had it hooked up, after going to the Dyno with the new tuner, he recommend putting the sensor back in for drivability improvements. So that's why I'm doing it, thankfully I just ticked the connector under my intake :)

takdashark

Donator
For the record, that's not my horrible grammar written on the note pad. The author is one of those people that's very smart, but horrible with the English language lol