• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fs: Exhaust setup for mod fox

Im going w a different setup w my mod fox and have no need for this exhaust (going from a whipple 2.3L to a single t76 and some juice)
$250 takes it all (headers + mid pipe + cats) if interested feel free to text/call 904 402 0433, I also got other parts that I might consider selling for the right price such as PA supercomp C4 w a bullet proof converter built by Alan Pope.....

Attachments

• 20160326_162430.jpg
    20160326_162430.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 72
Im in north florida, jacksonville... mufflers are flow masters, I cant recall the headers, I have no use for the setup and is just taking space in my garage

cpearson1342

Any idea how much shipping would be to New Jersey? 07054

I'd definitely like to know what type of headers if you can see if there's any markings just so I have an idea if they will work on my car, did you have them on your fox?

Yeah I had them on my fox, car had a whipple 2.3, fully built 4v mod motor, pa supercomp c4 tranny etc... made over 600rwhp on a conservactive tune, and around 800rwhp on kill mode... im not sure on the shpiping bud

cpearson1342

Ok, definitely interested, just curious how much shipping is first. If you could get a quote first that would be great. I'll PM you with my number