• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from SE Wisconsin

Good Morning,
I signed up with you folks to soak in all the Mod motor conversion knowledge that drips from these pages. I have a 1992 LX that I am putting a Vortech boosted 2004 Mach 1 engine/trans into. My K member should be here this week so I will probably begin taking the old 5.0 out on Friday. Wish me luck and keep the info coming!! Thanks in advance for all the help as I'm sure I will be asking a bunch of questions.

Kurt

I'm in Tosa. It doesn't mean anything bad, just that you probably know the mustang guys from port.

LoL. Just giving you a hard time. There are a bunch of guys with Mustangs in the area. A few of them I know. Wouldn't exactly say I'm a part of them. I have been out of the Mustang scene for a bunch of years until I picked up my latest basket case. Thanks for the Welcome.