• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello to all

4whldisc

thanx for the encouragement, i've been having a good sniff around, and it seemed like there are lots of cool ideas here, i like to use my imagination and inquisitiveness, i've had this heap for some time, done loads of things to it, some things worked better than others, some didnt work quite so good. my main goal is to have fun on the "cheap". i always use stock/oem parts when possible. i usaully keep pretty good records of most things, and have taken some pix of some of the things i've done. as time goes on, i'm looking foreward to sharing info. i'm always willing to learn a new trick or 2.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I call them experiments rather than tricks LOL. Glad your here, start you a build thread and lets see what you got to EXPERIMENT with. LOL

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I agree that it can be done on the cheap. And, it can all be done with minor mods to OEM parts if that is what you like. I did an '85 vert for under $3500 several years ago and gave it to my father-in-law for Father's Day. That included the cost of the '85 and about $1100 in body and paint work. The '86 vert has proven to be a bit more complicated, but will still come in under $6k including the cost of the '99 Cobra parts car.