• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello

Pony*Girl

There is a local foxbody club I looked at for help because the back window on my coupe got a rock through the back glass from a mower. I had hell trying to find one. I had searched the internet because of my confusion of terms. I had seen notchback misused and also the claim that the glass for a hatch and a notch were interchangeable. I knew that was false but I kept seeing conflicting info so I reached out to them. They snubbed me either because I was a woman or I wasn't douchey enough for them. They were not nice. Yeah I'm a chick so what. I've loved cars since I was tiny. I had a tool in my had since I was old enough to stand. When my grandfather worked on his F-100 or 52 Chevy pickup I was there and I was mesmerized. I'm not a pro by any means but I love to try to fix things and do what I can. Luckily I found a man in Florida that helped me with my questions when I got headlights from him.

Pony*Girl

This was a gift to me from my 76yo grandmother. She bought it new. It rolled over 28,000 miles Friday night. She was meticulous about her care and maintenance. The inside is flawless. It was garage kept until she drove it to Tennessee in 2012. It now needs a paint job because of age.

Pony*Girl

Thank you. I uploaded some more pics in an album. I'm in the middle of nowhere so I'm having some difficulty getting all the pics uploaded. I definitely have to get a paint job.