• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I have been looking for a site like this for months

Speedtospare

Welcome. Wife would kill me with that cars laying around lol. I have been limited to 2. Love the stock control arm location mini tub. Its on my list of things to do in the future

dewayne

i did the mini tub like that because of money trying to build to many cars at one time hell i got a 70 vw bug too
my adhd is severe so all the projects help me stay out of trouble
my wife say all my cars keep me out of strip clubs

dewayne

she says if im not home or wont answer the phone all she has to do is look under a hood of one of my cars

dewayne

i got some new wheels today 18x10 rear 18x9 front they look like cobra rs but i think they are a little different im hoping the front will fit

dewayne

ive been collecting stuff for awhile and im trying to finally put things together
ive got a retired 28 foot movers box truck full of fox stuff it needs to be gone through and sorted sold and used for my cars were they need to go gerr alot of work coming up

dewayne

my two parts cars after stripping everything my buddys and i wanted off them and sold the things people asked forPART_1354507638956.jpeg