• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

JBA LT headers on 86

cpearson1342

Hello all, I'm starting to consider putting long tubes in my 86 mustang with a 2003 mach swap. I'm just wondering if anyone else with an 86 has done it and has any clearance problems. I know it says in the FAQ's that the JBA 6635S will fit, but I just want to make sure. My engine/drivetrain is also moved forward about 1/2 inch. Will this cause any issues?

I also hear that the owner of the site is a JBA dealer? I'm not sure who that is, so please let me know who to talk to and how much trouble I may be getting myself into trying to do this.

Thanks, Chris

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hello all, I'm starting to consider putting long tubes in my 86 mustang with a 2003 mach swap. I'm just wondering if anyone else with an 86 has done it and has any clearance problems. I know it says in the FAQ's that the JBA 6635S will fit, but I just want to make sure. My engine/drivetrain is also moved forward about 1/2 inch. Will this cause any issues?

I also hear that the owner of the site is a JBA dealer? I'm not sure who that is, so please let me know who to talk to and how much trouble I may be getting myself into trying to do this.

Thanks, Chris

Chris,
sorry so late just got back from Vacation.. I can have JBA chime in soon...