• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just hangin' out

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Popped in to check new posts and there weren't any, so I'm making one. I'm taking a break from my dissertation research and just want to hang for a few...cheers

cpearson1342

Procrastination at its finest :) I keep trying to motivate myself to go into my cold garage and finish my gauge cluster but I always get distracted. Here's a preview. I always save all my schoolwork until the last minute and it's starting to rub off on my car work :p

Attachments

• 20150217_224107.jpg
    20150217_224107.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 408

Bill

Staff member
Donator
@Bill you have be an awesome member please don't lose the motivation..:)
No worries my friend. I think I have learned more from this website than I have given to it.

Procrastination at its finest :) I keep trying to motivate myself to go into my cold garage and finish my gauge cluster but I always get distracted. Here's a preview. I always save all my schoolwork until the last minute and it's starting to rub off on my car work :p
I would rather play with my toy, but have promised my wife I will finish my school before I finish the 86. I anticipate finishing the doctorate this year, so the vert is calling my name more and more.

Quicksilver

Glad to see I am not the only one that procrastinates but sometimes I do my best work under pressure.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Awesomely beautiful day here in El Paso :) The kind of day you just want to put the top down, find a back road and AIR IT OUT!

Svt Fox

Staff member
Let's talk about procrastination.. Still waiting 2 years later...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440772994.315683.jpg

Got the cosworth steering wheel and gauges in though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440773023.033354.jpg

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Happy Sunday night everyone. I hope all is well out in Mustang land :)

Bill

Staff member
Donator
It has been really quiet on the forum the past few days. Everyone must be really hard at work turning wrenches.