1. Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Just hangin' out

Discussion in 'Modular Fox Mustang Lounge' started by Bill, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Bill

Bill Well-Known Member Staff Member Donator

2. Xporter

Xporter Member

Got the itch to build another mustang so I signed up here to get some modular swap info since all I've ever had was pushrod cars. Forums seem a little slow but there good info here. It sucks that all the pics that were linked to photobucket are gone.

3. Bill

It does get a bit slow during some parts of the year. There are a lot of builders on here, but many have families to tend to as well. Make yourself at home and get to know us.

4. Xporter

Xporter Member

Family man here as well so I understand. I'll be starting a build thread once I get started with my swap.

5. Bill

One of the best things you can do is create a build book. Some people do it digitally. It lets you organize all the different ways you see of doing something. There are many ways to do some of the stuff in a complete swap. I recommend you save them all until you get ready to string them together as a build plan. Planning is YUGE in this kind of build.

6. Xporter

Xporter Member

Yeah, I started a build thread over on the corral for the 92 coupe when I started restoring the body and interior. I'm pretty confident on doing a clean swap and I'd like to transfer the whole harness to the 92 but I want to retain the fox interior. I just ordered an EVTM for both years which should help clarify what I need to do as far as the harness.