• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy Modular k member

egbertnr

I'm guessing these are hard to come by...I want to change my pa racing k member to one for a modular.

Sent from my F150 using boost.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I'm guessing these are hard to come by...I want to change my pa racing k member to one for a modular.

They are not hard to come by. 96-04 will work in your fox.

egbertnr

Well I'd like to find a tubular k member that will take a modular engine for my swap. I'm saying finding a tubular k member for a mod motor used may be a little difficult to find.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Agreed, finding a used one specifically for a Coyote into an 86 will be a bit of a trick. I personally don't know anything about the Coyote motor, as I have not worked on or with one yet. If it will bolt up to a k-member designed for a typical Ford modular engine, take a look at this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/96-04-Musta...Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e21db7ee&vxp=mtr

I'm not a UPR fan and think you would be better off calling Maximum Motorsports, but if the budget calls for used, I understand.