• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new member here from eastern ky

mustangcrazybj

Guys I'd like to introduce my self to you guys on the site. I've been a mustang/Ford guy for 20 years now and have had over 200 mustangs personally. Currently I have a 2010 Gt500 that runs 10.70's in the 1/4, I have a super clean 88 gt ttop fox gt, I have a 66 fastback mustang that is under reconstruction and the main reason for joining the site is my clean 91 notchback factory 5.0 car that is currently recieving a complete 97 cobra drivetrain swap from a wrecked cobra. I like forward to talking with you guys, and I want to thank you for the very good mod swap information that is already available for us newbies to see. Thanks, Bj

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Yeah i looked at that car on craigslist, You know me im friends with Quade, Dean, and Kim, this is Jerry LOL small world. Yeah i went throught the in and outs on my car and still going through them lol. I just need to tune my car and turn off some smog stuff and i should be ready to paint.

mustangcrazybj

Wow, thats crazy buddy lol, I never dreamed that you were this close haha. I'll holler at you the next time I'm down that way, I really like what you have done to yours and hope mine turns out half as good as it.

stangracer90

Hey bud I figured I would see you strolling on here before too long. A lot of good info here and the best thing is there's no pictures of those nasty looking corvettes and Camaros like on kyhorsepower Haha

stangracer90

Good deal I wished I had my engine back from the machine shop I'm going ahead and doing h beams and forged pistons before I put it in