• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new to forums

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the site. You're in the right place, but the reply 2 through 10 really defeats the purpose and isn't going to garner much respect. Dig in and make yourself at home, but please be respectful of the site.

Quicksilver

Glad to be on the site! Thanks for the welcome Bill. I am new to forums but want to learn more about swapping a modular into my fox. Just picked up my second fox to start a build. The first fox I picked up is still all original and I can not cut it up to do the build that I want so I will be selling my first fox soon. My second fox I picked up needed a lot of work but is solid. I recently bought a 2011 drop out from a shelby gt500 and want to swap it into the fox. Has anyone finished this type of swap and has any info it would be helpful.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Glad to be on the site! Thanks for the welcome Bill. I am new to forums but want to learn more about swapping a modular into my fox. Just picked up my second fox to start a build. The first fox I picked up is still all original and I can not cut it up to do the build that I want so I will be selling my first fox soon. My second fox I picked up needed a lot of work but is solid. I recently bought a 2011 drop out from a shelby gt500 and want to swap it into the fox. Has anyone finished this type of swap and has any info it would be helpful.
Welcome and lots of great info..