• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new to here and ford

bruce L

my race team just got an 86 fox with a 2005 4.6 3v swap it had a front sts turbo that was installed by the tuneingschool we have removed that being we are running endurance racing with the car it has a full cage and racing suspention allready need to put headers on the car and a hydroboost and a powersteering pump all of these things were not on the car . and i am looking to get any help i can in my search for parts thanks

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Bruce. Welcome to the party. There is plenty of help to be had here. For you hydroboost and power steering pump (and bracketry I assume), I would look at the local salvage yard for a 94-04 Mustang GT. You should be able to adapt something pretty easy, and the 94-04 hydroboost is an easy install. You'll find several pictures on here of different ways to do it, but none are difficult. Make yourself at home and post some pics when you can.