• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

possible 91 coupe coyote swap

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
I am going that route. When i had the irs in my old 87 coupe it stuck out to far and yeah it sucked. So kbp cradle mods n a full tilt buggy bushing set up

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

87_notchfox

Donator
Yeah it does a bit pricy for the work but worth it

hipoman

Well they figured it out and tested it. Some ofus could figure how to do it but would we get it right on the first try?

87_notchfox

Donator
Yeah i thought about asking some friends that weld to fab it up. But if the alignments are of yeah its going to be a shitty ride lol

87_notchfox

Donator
I did read somewhere where the bolt holes n stuff didnt line up right. But that was several years ago

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I did read somewhere where the bolt holes n stuff didnt line up right. But that was several years ago

There were a number of problems as I recall. He did the first ones in 98 when the 99 Cobras first came out. I don't think he spent that much time on it initially. I haven't seen Kenny since 2005 and haven't been a dealer since 2008. I've slept a couple of times since then, so dates and details are a bit fuzzy.

87_notchfox

Donator
Well i think there good now i hope. But we will see when the time comes