• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

proportioning valve

So if I'm understanding correctly you guys are using the proportioning valve off the donor which in my case would be my 96. This is where I'm confused since the brake lines off my 83 don't match the 96 proportioning valve are you guys cutting the ends off installing the the end caps off the donor and then reflaring them? How does the firewall plate look? lined it up using the hydroboost still need to pop rivet it in.
d00c588586d385bf8edf14ec7593248d.jpg
6528ca94d4a0a440ceb27b3d898fd173.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

cpearson1342

The hydroboost should match up to the propotioning valve with the lines that came off of it. The old style uses standard thread on the line nuts, while the new stuff uses metric so you can either use new with new or make custom lines.

The hydroboost should match up to the propotioning valve with the lines that came off of it. The old style uses standard thread on the line nuts, while the new stuff uses metric so you can either use new with new or make custom lines.
Ok so I took all the lines of the donor car should I just use those and then use a T for the fronts?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

cpearson1342

Or use fox lines and bend them yourself. I bought m12 and m10 to some standard size adapters from advance auto parts and made my own