• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

selling my cobra swap(testing the waters)

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
testing the waters... i have a cobra 32 valve cobra swap that i have right now in my 87 notch in good working order with no problems that i am thinking of taking out and selling. the swap comes complete with all the wiring from head to toe including the mach stereo system stuff, trans with clutch and shifter, h-pipe pretty much everything just to install in your fox . i can also include a stock sn95 k member or a useable tubular one that i have sitting around. everything is legit with the swap i can show u the smog decal to prove the swap can pass smog. looking to get 6500 for everything thats including the teksid block or maybe 5800 with out the engine block just from the heads up. the engine has about 78k on it and the trans about 50k on it. questions hit me up i am located in socal california. the only reason i am selling is to upgrade to a terminator swap.

87_notchfox

Donator
yeah i know...i am going to keep it unless i get buyer if not well i guess i will just upgrade wat i have since i am smog legal now

87_notchfox

Donator
lol...yeah i know getting the money together for a swap is not easy to come by now a days