• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

speedo help needed

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
anyone know how to get the mechanical speedo to work on a 01-04 tremec 3650 or is it impossible without switching the instrument cluster to electronic cluster

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
They might because pro-motions told me something about a electric converter or something like that for conversions like that

Speedtospare

I went from VSS off the tranny to mechanical and used a thing called cable-X. I wonder if the company has a devices that does the opposite of what I did?

myers407

Staff member
There is a converter that will allow you to run the eletronic input on the trans and it will them drive a cable. I beleve that it is in the Mustangs Unlimited book for the SN

Speedtospare

There is a converter that will allow you to run the eletronic input on the trans and it will them drive a cable. I beleve that it is in the Mustangs Unlimited book for the SN

lets hope if its like the cable X unit they some how make it cheaper