• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stifflers

roachedone

Donator
I've got to give big thanks to Brian at Stifflers.. www.buystifflers.com. i contacted him last saturday for some help with a transmission cross member.. got a prompt response and suggestion back as to what to do.. I ordered the TCB-M02 crossmember and it fit PERFECTLY!!! any one looking for a little help, or just some great products, definatly check them out!!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Tell Mr. Figg (Brian) that Bill from Atlantic Coast Mustang says hi. Since I sold out, I haven't had a chance to talk to him.

roachedone

Donator
Brians a great guy.. always helps us out... I'll send the message along next time i talk to him...

whiteponygt

Im getting ready to order mine now the cross member is cheaper threw late model restoration then on stifflers site.

Black01bullitt

That's where I got mine. If you are a member on corral or southeastern fox bodies you can pm a late model rep and get a 5% off code that you can you over and over.

whiteponygt

Order it from stifflers,I talked to Brian he's been a lot of help,I ordered it from latemodel like a dummy they told me I got the wrong one so I sent it back,then they didn't want to refund my money cuz the paint was scratched.

whiteponygt

Just wanted to give an update on these stifflers cross member.I ordered the cross member that was for 87-93 part number tcbmo2 when I got it to the house I installed it and it came up way short after multiple emails back and forth with brian at stifflers,there is an offset transmission mount u have to buy threw late model it's LRS-6068b which is actually a 96-98gt stock transmission mount.hopefully this will help anyone wanting the use stifflers products.also any questions on a cross member call him and ask,his customer service is awesome usually u speak right to him.