• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Termi Swap Sway Bar Help

lescok

Hey guys I'm currently doing a termi swap in my notch of course I have to deal with the sway bar bracket being in the way. Anyone have any other bar than the sn95 unit? If I go with the sn95 bar does anyone have a write up of its install? Like how you determined where you to drill the mounting holes? All help appreciated Thanks.

myers407

Staff member
I had a similar problem with mine. I was able to use some 3/4" tool steel and mad some spacers for mine. I welded them to the frame and drilled and taped them to bolt up the bar.

fstfrd

Donator
Subscribing....
I'm curious to know what sway bar fits and how I should mount it ?

99 big red

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392866296.245274.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1392866331.814428.jpg

Not my car but guy said he just moved the stock location two inches and used small end links. I plan on trying. This on my mod swap. This is why I have the pictures.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
The above pictures will work great with a little fab work. With the termi engine the frame rail sway bar mount is extremely close to the alternator, if it clears the frame rail mount do like I did run the fox sway bar with SN95 mounts, the later model mounts drop it down about 2 inches and it cleared the engine. But I'm not running a terminator engine either, but I think it should work for you. If anything try it give feedback as to whether it DID/DIDN'T work. Can't say I didn't work if you don't try it first!!!!!!!!!