• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TKO600 on back of a termi engine?

kweb288

So i currently have a TKO 600 in my pushrod fox, (engine is toasted tho) and was throwing around the idea of putting a termi swap into my fox, and was wondering if i could get away with using this trans? any information on this would be greatly appreicated!

modularf

So i currently have a TKO 600 in my pushrod fox, (engine is toasted tho) and was throwing around the idea of putting a termi swap into my fox, and was wondering if i could get away with using this trans? any information on this would be greatly appreicated!

All you would need is a bell housing that fits a 4.6L..

Last edited by a moderator:

kweb288

All you would need is a bell housing that fits a 4.6L..

and it will plug up to the speedo just fine? cause i thought they had different ways of reading the speed of the trans (newb to the swap thing)

modularf

and it will plug up to the speedo just fine? cause i thought they had different ways of reading the speed of the trans (newb to the swap thing)

It should, it just a speedo cable. Your tranny should have a location for it..
corp_0808_06_z+tremec_tko_600+speedo.jpg

modularf

Quick Time Makes a Bell Housing for your Tranny
4.6/5.4 Ford Bellhousing/TKO 500-600/T5 Mustang/TR3550
Stock# MD-401-6080

kweb288

Quick Time Makes a Bell Housing for your Tranny
4.6/5.4 Ford Bellhousing/TKO 500-600/T5 Mustang/TR3550
Stock# MD-401-6080

ook thanks for the info! ya my trans looks like that, just not familiar with the newer versions so i didn't know if it was different or not