• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Valve covers

99 big red

Okay guys my project on my car is still under the knife but I had a question to all you guys that have painted your valve covers or coated them. Did you paint them still on block or remove them? If removed is the gasket reusable? What did you use to cover the head? Plastic? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

rq323

Okay guys my project on my car is still under the knife but I had a question to all you guys that have painted your valve covers or coated them. Did you paint them still on block or remove them? If removed is the gasket reusable? What did you use to cover the head? Plastic? Thanks in advance.

Mines were take n off and powder coated and I bought new gaskets why run the risk of having a oil leak on your new painted covers

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

99 big red

Okay that makes sense, now I have to decide on color for them. Car will be dsg...hmmm

Speedtospare

Powder coated mine. I have an extra set here I may airbrush

860487_10152357196470470_852979625095107401_o.jpg