• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What a week im having !!!! Sheeew

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
After a week of cursing puling and pushing and band aids I finally got my DD back on the road today. Blowed the slave cylinder/ throw out bearing out about a week ago just about got T-boned in the process. But I hope I don't EVER have to pull it apart again. Now I can get back on the mustang for awhile.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Slave cylinder popped on my Svt Contour at a red light took off in gear through the red light came close to getting t-boned by a mini van. Limped it home and finally got it back on the road today. Had to pull motor and trans out to replace the SC because its internal, basically it is a major PITA, but its said and done now.

nsstang

You and me both. Had my back go out Sunday night and had work to do on my trailer and Landcruiser, both are still waiting. but the back is getting better. Good job getting it back together.